ADD-VENTURE INDIA SKI CLINIC
(Basic Skiing Course)
Adventure Activities inculcate courage, patience, determination, leadership, confidence, team spirit and cultivate love and respect for nature.
This year Add-venture India takes Adventure activities to a new level and enters yet another forte - Skiing!!!
Add-venture India announces an 8 day Elementary Skiing course for individuals, families & groups at Solang (Manali) under the guidance of highly professional skiing Instructors.
Solang Nalla is a beautiful valley of Kullu region, just few minutes drive from Manali, surrounded by high passes and gateway to Beas Kund, Mt.Hanuman Tibba, Mt.Friendship and many more high Mountain peaks. Solang Nalla is more popular for its ski slopes and national ski competitions are held here.
Solang valley, located about 13 kms northwest of Manali at an altitude of around 8000 feet, is one of the most spectacular ski slopes in the western Himalayas. For the beginners, Solang is an ideal skiing spot with introductory slopes and ski lifts. Its ski slopes, a paradise for skiers offers unexpected excitement with smooth- curved ridges and gentle gradients.
We conduct the Camp very professionally, making it one of your wisest investments in your future.
1. Contact Prson: Mr Prasanna Joshi - Mobile: 9819828845
2. Minimum age : 14 years complete
3. Duration :
4. Accommodation : In Iceland Hotel at, Solang (2/3 Sharing with Separate arrangement for Boys & Girls)
• Day 1:
Delhi-Manali (562 kms) Departure from Delhi in a AC Volvo coach
• Day 2:
Manali-Solang Nalla: Arrive Manali and transfer to the Solang Nalla base camp. The course starts after lunch. Basic introduction of various Ski Equipment and the region. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at Hotel Ice Land.
• Day 3 to 6:
Skiing Course : Walking in ski shoes, walking on soft snow, walking on skis, side stepping up a slope on skis, balancing on skis. Balancing -snow plough position-fall and recovery techniques. Snow plough position - going down a slope in snow plough position, snow plough turns. Snow plough stem turns.
• Day 7:
Solang Nalla To Manali : First half would be final day of training and later transfer to Manali. Participants would get free time to visit Hadimba Devi, Mountaineering Institute at Manali etc. Have Self paid Lunch at any Restaurant of your Choice. Departure by bus to Delhi by 4 pm.
• Day 8:
Delhi: Arrival at Delhi around 12.00 noon.
Tour Price : Contact Us
• Transportation: Delhi to Manali and back to Delhi in Volvo coach (A.C). From Manali to the Base Camp at Solang Nalla and back to Manali in local available bus / Jeep.
• Accommodation: Iceland Hotel or equivalent at Solang Nalla on sharing basis (3 person in double bed room). Couples may take separate room on extra payment.
• Food: Delicious and nutritious Veg / Non Veg food will be served during the course. All food covered after reaching the base camp hotel at Solang (From Breakfast on Day-2 till Breakfast on Day-7)
• Equipment: Complete Skiing set will be provided to each participant, participants are required to bring their warm clothing.
• Instructors: Basic training will be provided by qualified instructors who have represented India in international Ski competitions
• Certificate: Participants will be awarded with a certificate on successfully completing the course.
• GST @5% of the package cost.
• Food during travel from Delhi to Hotel at Solang and likewise during the return journey
• Cost of any form of insurance, rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc
• Costs incurred due to delays in arrival/departure of any means of transportation resulting from landslides, floods, or other natural or man made causes over which Add-venture India has no control
Camp Kit (Essential):
• Snugly fitting Canvas Shoes / Sports shoes (For Activity) + Cotton Socks (4 Pairs)
• Slippers / floaters (After activity time)
• Lose Tough light weight trousers (Cotton preferred) or Track pants (2 Nos.)
• Lose Tough light weight Full-Sleeve Shirts / Dry fit (Cotton preferred) (2 Nos.)
• Personal Undergarments as required (2/3 sets minimum); light weight towel (Pancha)
• Full Sleeve Sweater/ pullover, woollen socs, thermal inners, balaclava, gloves & a wind cheater
• Warm body fit leggings & tops. Vaseline, cold cream, Sun screen etc.
• Torch/ Head lamp with a spare set of batteries.
• Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, talcum powder, 4 ‘Band-Aid’ Strips, 2-3 Plastic bags.
• Good Quality Sun Glasses (with UV protection)
Additional Attraction (Paid activities)
These activities are optional and will depend on availability and weather conditions. Participants will pay for them at subsidized rates at the venue. Approx Charges for paid activities will be Rs 2500/- to 3000/-
• Paragliding : One experiences ethereal serenity while sailing in air above the ground. The bird’s eye view of the beautiful scenery below gives the gilder an exhilarating feeling.
• ATV : Ride an All terrain Vehicle on the slopes in Solang
• Snowmobile : Snowmobiling is a fun activity that can be enjoyed by all ages.
• Zorbing : Zorbing is the sport of rolling downhill inside an orb, made of transparent plastic.
• Zip Line : Zip from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on the freely moving pulley.
Cancellation before 60 days to the start of the event – 75% refund
Cancellation between 30 days – 10days to the start of the event ––50% refund.
Cancellation between 15 days to the start of the event – no refund
For Bookings & more info
Travellers who saw this page also viewed...