Rock Climbing Training / Practice
About Rock Climbing at Mumbra-
Mumbra Rock Nursery is very famous place among the rock climbers of Mumbai. This place has a 70 feet nature rock wall and also on there are some boulders which provide as perfect place to train new rock climbers. Many clubs come here for practice.
It takes just 15-20 minutes to reach the bottom of the hills from Mumbra railway station and meager 20 minutes to climb atop by the staircase. The shape of the boulders is ideal for various adventure activities like bouldering or rock-climbing, rappelling. There are nearly 15-20 kinds of boulders and each one is unique for different activities like laddering, low ropes elements, monkey climbing etc
Itinerary for Trek:-
Assemble at Mumbra Railway Station at at 7.30 am Start climb to the Mumbra Devi temple and then onwards to the Nursery.
Climb to your hearts content under guidance of trained climbers
Have Packed lunch and start our return Journey to Mumbai
Things to carry:-
• Food as decided in the prehike meeting
• Canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
• Water Bottle (2 Litres Minimum)
• Plate, spoon.
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1 no each.
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.)
• Lunch to be carried on your own (and for sharing with friends)
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• for safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
> European standard Safety Equipments as required.
> Complete First Aid Kit
> Trekking leaders and Expertise from our team
Shop # 11, Sai Sahara CHS, Sector 21,
Nerul (E), Navi Mumbai 400706
Phone : +91-22-2771 8845