For Bookings & more info
ISTANBUL- CANAKKALE- KUSADASI- PAMUKKALE-KONYA- CAPPADOCIA- ANKARA- ISTANBUL
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
Turkey has so much to offer its visitors - breathtaking natural beauties, unique historical and archaeological places, steadily improving hotel and touristic infrastructure and a tradition of hospitality and competitive prices. Therefore, it is not surprising that this country has recently become one of the most popular tourism destination of the world. Due to Turkey's diverse geography, one can experience four different climates in any one day. The rectangular shaped country which is surrounded on three sides by the three different seas. Its shores are laced with beaches, bays, coves, ports, islands and peninsulas.
ITINERARY : 8 DAYS & 7 NIGHTS
Day 1 : Arrive Istanbul:
Arrival Istanbul and transfer to the city centre. A full day tour covering St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and after visiting Grand Covered Bazaar, proceed to Topkapi Palace.
Day 2 : ISTANBUL – CANAKKALE
Drive to Canakkale with visit to Gallipoli. In the afternoon continue on to Troy. After visiting the site, drive to Canakkale for overnight.
Day 3 : CANAKKALE - PERGAMON – KUSADASI
Morning departure for Bergama and visit to Pergamum. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. Drive the lively coastal town of Kusadasi for dinner and over night stay.
Day 4 : KUSADASI – PAMUKKALE
Morning tour to Ephesus area with Ephesus Antique City, ; Visit leather products centre with fashion show and continue with Virgin Mary’s House. After lunch departure for Pamukkale. Tour the ruins of Hierapolis including "Necropolis", the Main Street and Gates, the Thermal Baths, the Roman Theatre. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Pamukkale
Day 5 : PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA
Morning drive to Cappadocia. On the way, visit to the 13th century Seljukian masterpiece Sultanhan Caravanserai and arrival in Konya and lunch. After visiting the Mausoleum of Mevlana, the world-wide famous mystic figure, drive to Cappadocia and overnight.
Day 6 : CAPPADOCIA
Optional balloon tour. After breakfast depart for the Cappadocia tour, Visit Underground city of Ozkonak or Kaymakli. Drive on to Pasabagi in Zelve area. Proceed to the pottery town of Avanos. In the afternoon visit to Open Air Museum in Goreme to visit to the early Christian churches. Stop by Pigeon Valley near Uchisar. Shopping time for the well-known merits of the area. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 7 : CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA - ISTANBUL
After breakfast at your hotel drive to Istanbul. Lunch will be served on the way transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
OPTIONAL: Belly Dance Show
*** Domestic flight is available from Cappadocia to Istanbul up on any request.
Day 8 : ISTANBUL
After breakfast fee time until transfer to the Airport for your homebound flight or to your hotel for your extension stay.
Package Price :
USD 970/- per person in tripple sharing - OR
USD 1060/- per person in Double Sharing - OR
USD 1380/- per person in Single Sharing
This Package Includes:
• 7 Nights Hotel accommodation at above listed hotels or at their very similar, including breakfast, taxes and service charges.
• Meals as per itinerary,
• Entrance fees to the museums and historical places,
• English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey.
• All parking fees and highway tolls,
• Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants,
• Local taxes and current VAT included in to the quotation.
This Package excludes:
• Personal expenses such as mini bar at the hotels & soft and alcoholic drinks, normal/digital camera fees in the museums,
• Any domestic/international flight fare and flight portage,
• Tips to the local guide and driver (Suggested tipping: 6 US$/pp per day to guide, 3 US$/pp per day to driver).
0 - 2 years: Free of charge
3 - 6 years with bed: %25 reduction
3 - 6 years without bed: %50 reduction
7 - 12 years with bed: considered as adult
7 - 12 years without bed: %25 reduction
*** Child reductions are valid for the child sharing the same room with 2 full paying adult
Notes and conditions:
- The above rate subjected to availability at the proposed hotels, hotels may apply different rate at the meeting, congress and exhibition periods. Any change at the rate from the hotels will be informed and reflected at the time of the booking.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 5.00% in Euro/USD/YTL rates or amendments in local Government taxes, hotel taxes, museum entrance fees etc. we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Sequence of itinerary may change according to the operational days of the tours.
The above Itinerary can be tailor made and revised to suit your requirements.
For General Information and terms of travel click here