TREK TO TRINGALWADI
Date: As per choice
About the Fort:-
Situated at an altitude of 3,000 feet above the sea level, Tringalwadi Fort at Igatpuri is an architectural marvel. Entire locale of Igatpuri is nested by the majestic Sahyadris and Tringalwadi Fort is also besieged by this stunning mountain ranges. Being in an elevated position, this massive fortress houses the picturesque scenery of the whole locality, especially the view of the peaks from this fort is incomparable.
The small path, which leads to the fortress itself kindle one’s curiosity. It is amazing to notice that the surrounding area of this fort will be fully cultivated during the Monsoon season and one have to voyage kilometers to reach to the base of this colossal structure. A magnificient temple dedicated to lord Hanuman makes a marvelous setting to this stunning fort
Itinerary for Trek:-
06.00 am – Assemble at suitable place in Mumbai (Will be intimated later)
8.00 am - Breakfast in the Bus
09:30 am – Reach Tringalwadi village
10:00 am – Start ascending towards Tringalwadi Fort
1:00 pm– At top
2:00 pm - start descend –
5:00 pm– At base village for Tea
Back Home by 8.30 / 9.00 pm
Things to carry:-
• Carry one time meal (Lunch) for the trek.
• Canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
• Water Bottle (2 Litres Minimum)
• Plate, spoon.
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1 no each.
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.)
• Lunch to be carried on your own (and for sharing with friends)
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• for safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
Trek Cost –
950/- INR per person (with private transport)
50% Advance while confirming bookings.
Balance 50% to be done at least 3 days before commencement of trek.
> Private vehicle transport
> Tea, Breakfast, Evening Tea (Lunch not included)
> European standard Safety Equipments as required.
> First Aid Kit
Mineral Water/ Soft Drinks
On route food/snacks on your journey. Lunch.
Insurance/ Personal Medication
Any other expenses not mentioned in Includes
7 days and less nil refund.
8 days to 21 days 50% refund.
21 days to 45 days 75% refund.