Trek to Nane Ghat
Dates as per your choice
About the Fort:-
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name “nane” means "coin" and” ghat” means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. The location is ideal for star gazing and star photography
Total Duration:- 1 Day
Style of Trip:- Day hike
Grade:- Easy TO Medium
Trip Starts:- Shastri Hall at 5.00 am sharp
Trip Ends:- Same day same place around 9.00pm
Food :- Breakfast,Lunch,Tea and Snacks.
Price Per Head:- Rs 950/-
For Bookings & more info
o Mumbai to Mumbai transport by private vehicle.
o Breakfast enroute in the bus, lunch and tea
o Government tax
Cost does not include
o Any purchase oF water, drinks and food
o Medical [other than first aid] or other type of emergency
o Personal expenses
Things to carry
o Shoes compulsory.
o Sunglasses [optional] and cap compulsory
o Wind cheater, Rain wear.
o Pair of clothes.
o Medication if any.
o Drinking water [2/3 litres]
o Small trekking sac with rain cover if possible
• If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. 50 % refund will be provided for the same if the above mentioned activity is not provided .
• The customer receives a confirmation via email within 24 hours of successful booking
Rules & Regulations – During any type of Event
• During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorized representative or Camp Leader
• During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader or authorized representative shall be final and binding on all the participants. The Participants shall be solely liable for the Risks, Responsibilities and Consequences.
• In case of any medical Ailments, Disorders, etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his / her responsibility to inform the organizers in advance, before commencement of the Camp or Trek.
• If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the Doctor the expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant only.
• Consumption of Liquor, Tobacco products, Cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Events. The trek / event will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.
• Participants should not Damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Littering the environment is an offense and is strictly prohibited.
• Half Pants strictly not allowed while Trekking.
• Even though all the care and precautions are taken by the organization for the safety of participants ,in case of any Injury, Sickness, Accident, Death or Any other casualty or Loss or Damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Organizers, volunteers or the organization shall not be responsible.