For Bookings & more info
Tipeshwar and Bor Wildlife Safari
27th April to 1st May 2016
Named after Goddess Tipai, it is also called Green Oasis of the Southern part of Maharashtra. Tipeshwar wild life sanctuary is located in Pandarkawada Tehsil of Yavatmal district of Vidharabha region covering an area of 148.63-sq-km. The major animals of the sanctuary are Hyena, Black Buck, Blue Bull, Chital, Sambar, Peacock, Hare, Snake, Monkey, Wild boar, Bear, Wild cat, Wolf, Jackal, etc.
Day-1 April 27, 2016 Depart from Mumbai in the eveing enroute to Wardha
Day-2 April 28, 2016 Arrive at Tipeshwar Sanctuary . Afternoon Safari & stay at Tipeshwar.
Day-3 April 29, 2016 Morn & Evening Safari at Tipeshwar
Day-4 April 30, 2016 proceed to Bor, Afternoon Safari at Bor
Day-5 May 1, 2016 Morning & Afternoon Safari at Bor. Depart for Mumbai at Night.
Cost : Rs. 16,500/- per person – Mumbai to Mumbai
Payment: 100 % advance upon confirmation of participation
1) All costs are approx as on today
2) Costing is from Mumbai to Mumbai
3) Stay @ good resort on twin sharing basis
3) Train travel by 3 tier AC
4) Pick up & drop from Railway Station
5) Includes breakfat, Lunch & Dinner - veg / non veg
6) Includes Jeep Safari as per itinerary
7) Includes entry fee, guide fee, jeep etc
2)Mineral water other than provided
2) Camera entry fees as per park rules
4) Snacks other than provided
10% till 45 days prior to departure
50 % till 30 days prior to departure
75 % till 15 days prior to departure
90 % till 5 days prior to departure
No refund if less than 48 hours
The above safari can be tailor made and revised to suit your requirements.
Travellers who saw this page also viewed...