TREK TO RAJGAD
Dates as per your choice
About the Fort:-
Rajgad is a hill fort in Pune built on the hill called “Murumb Devacha Dongar”. It was initially called Murumbdev and was later renamed to Rajgad by Shivaji Maharaj. It is located south-west to Pune City. The base village Gunjavane is around 60km from Pune and 210 km from Mumbai. This fort was initially the capital of Shivaji Maharaj’s Hindavi Swarajya. The capital was later shifted to Raigad.
Route:- There are many different ways to reach Rajgad; one of the easiest way but the longest is via Vajeghar-Pali. One of the most frequently trekked routes is from Gunjavane Village via the Chor Darwaja to Padmavati Machi which takes around 2 to 3 hours.
For Bookings & more info
Itinerary for Trek:-
DAY 1 - Leave Mumbai at 9 am
reach gunjawne village
(One hour distance from Pune)
Start trek by 5pm.
Reach top at 8pm.
Tent pitching and dinner.
DAY 2- 6am. have breakfast and leave for balekilla and hatti point.
9am. Start descending to base village (gunjawne).
2:30 hours to reach base.
Start the return journey.
Back to Mumbai.
Things to carry:-
1. Luggage packed in a good trekking sack.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks (optional)
3. Water bottle (atleast 3 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear [optional]
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
10. Plate Spoon, Mug (Compulsory)
***ALCOHOL AND SMOKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• for safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
Trek Cost –
2500/- INR per person (with private transport)
50% Advance while confirming bookings.
Balance 50% to be done at least 3 days before commencement of trek.
Mumbai to mubai transport by private vehicle
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 2 Tea
Accomodation (tents charges)
European standard Safety Equipments as required.
First Aid Kit
Lunch on Saturday
Mineral Water/ Soft Drinks
On route food/snacks on your journey. Lunch.
Insurance/ Personal Medication
Any other expenses not mentioned in Includes
7 days and less nil refund.
8 days to 21 days 50% refund.
21 days to 45 days 75% refund.