Cycling - Kasara Ghat
Date: As per choice
About the Fort:-
Cycling in Kasara ghat will definitely test your endurance.
You will get a first hand experience of ascending a ghat with a distance of approx 9Km.
You will get an experience of steep decend of 9KM wherein your cycle speed can reach upto 40KM/hr
Itinerary for Event:-
Assemble at Dadar Station and catch the Kasara Local at arround 5.00 to 5.30 am
Get down at Kasara Station and have breakfast at a nearby restaurant.
Start cycling towards Kasara Ghat Reach the Top of the Ghat, have Lunch at a nearby restaurant and start the return journey. You should be back in Mumbai by evening
Pre-hike Meeting: Wed 14th March 2018 at Café Colony, Dadar (E) at 8 pm
Things to carry:-
• Food as decided in the prehike meeting
• Canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Helmet Compulsory
• Water Bottle (2 Litres Minimum)
• Plate, spoon.
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1 no each.
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.)
• Lunch to be carried on your own (and for sharing with friends)
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• for safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
> basic repairs like punctures etc will be taken care of
> Complete First Aid Kit
> Trekking leaders and Expertise from our team