About the Fort:-
TMAX ALTITUDE : 3700 Ft
APPROX TREKING DISTANCE: 70 Km
START POINT: Pimpri
The Andharban Trek - is actually a cross couountry trek along the mulshi / Kundalika valley starting from the Pimpri Dam and following the Kundalika river and reaching the Bhira Dam. Although it is an old trade route connecting the konkan and the ghats, the term 'Andharban' meaning dark forest, coined and popularised on social media which led to crowds in the regeion during monsoon. The numerous waterfalls and nallas that have to be crossed while on the trek proved to be dangerous in the monsoon
We at Add-venture India are going to do this trek in September, anticipating lesser rains and lesser crowd!!
Also, instead of going down till Bhira we shall come back to the starting point, Pimpri, after going through the forest thus spending maximum time in the jungles.
Itinerary for Trek:-
Saturday, 9th Sept
23:00 - Assembly at Dadar Near King george school L M Napoo Road
23.45 - Assembly at CBD Belapur Circle under the bridge
04:00 - Reach Tamhini village and rest
07.00 - Wakeup call and have breakfast
08.00 - Start trek towards Andharban
12.00 - Reach end of Andharban Forest and have Lunch
13:00 - Start return towards Pimpri Dam
16:00 - Departure to Mumbai
20:00 - Reach CBD (tentatively)
21.00 - Reach Dadar
Things to carry:-
• Carry one time meal (Lunch) for the trek.
• Canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
• Water Bottle (2 Litres Minimum)
• Plate, spoon.
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1 no each.
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.)
• Lunch to be carried on your own (and for sharing with friends)
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• for safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
Trek Cost –
1400/- INR per person (with private transport) +5% GST
50% Advance while confirming bookings.
Balance 50% to be done at least 7 days before commencement of trek.
> Private vehicle transport
> Tea, Breakfast, Evening Tea (Lunch not included)
> European standard Safety Equipments as required.
> First Aid Kit
Mineral Water/ Soft Drinks
On route food/snacks on your journey. Lunch.
Insurance/ Personal Medication
Any other expenses not mentioned in Includes
7 days and less nil refund.
8 days to 21 days 50% refund.
21 days to 45 days 75% refund.
NEFT Transfer details:
Bank Name : YES BANK LTD
Branch : SECTOR 1, VASHI
Account name: ADD VENTURE INDIA
Account No: 006283800006609
Account Type: CURRENT
IFSC CODE: YESB0000062
PAYTM - 9819828845
UPI - addventureindia@UPI